A range of publications, articles, resources and other content to inspire, encourage and challenge you and your church to explore disability issues from a Christian perspective…
- What are some of the top tips in becoming an inclusive church?
- How can I make my church Dyslexia-friendly?
- What does church look like from the perspective of disabled Christians?
- How can I encourage my congregation to be more aware of the needs of disabled people?
- How can I engage our young people more fully with God’s Word in inclusive ways?
- What simple adaptations can I make to welcome people of various disabilities?
- How does the Bible portray disabled people?
- One of our team wrote a great article for bethinking.org all about the Bible view of disability -- follow this link to read it, and find out more.