Apply for a Trip
Every distribution is an adventure with challenges, surprises and occasional disappointments; but predominantly of inspiration and encouragement
We are always looking for new volunteers to join us on our missions abroad - please do get in touch if you've got any questions.
- Look through the website and identify what sort of trip you would like to go on
- Phone Shaun, our International Missions Manager, on 01372 749955, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a chat about the trip
- If you and Shaun both decide to go ahead, you will be sent a link to an online application form
- Please fill the form in, and return it to us
- References will be taken
- You may then be invited to join the trip, and asked to fill in a second form with more details. A non-returnable deposit of £250 will need to be paid once you're accepted on the team - please don't send any money until it's requested.
- Team members now need to book their own flights, and will need to ensure that they arrive in-country simultaneously
- You will receive regular emails in preparation
- You will meet for a team day -- this may be in person or over Zoom
- You will go on the trip
Completing an application form
- A completed form is needed for each trip. We'll need a new form even if you've completed one for a previous Wheels or Churches inc trip.
- The form is now split into two parts and filled in online. Please contact email@example.com for details or if you need any help filling it in.
Please consider your medical needs carefully, so we can best support you whilst on the mission trip. We may need you to consult your doctor for us to seek further advice as to if we can meet your needs on a TTR trip.
We need a minimum number of people for each trip. Your deposit of £250 needs to be paid as soon as you're accepted on to a trip in order to secure your space. Team members will need to book their own flights, and will need to ensure that they arrive in-country simultaneously.
Through the Roof is recognised by Global Connections as operating under the Code of Best Practice in Short-Term Mission 2019 and 2020