Apply For a Trip
We are always looking for new volunteers to join us on our mission abroad. If you are interested in finding out more you have come to the right place.
- Look through website and identify what sort of trip you would like to go on.
- Complete an application form that you can download HERE
- Read through the team support pack you can download HERE
- Send the application form through to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be contacted for an interview this will
- References will be taken
- You may then be invited to join the trip.
- You will receive regular emails in preparation
- You will meet for a team day at the TTR offices
- You will go on the trip
Different roles on a Churches Inc trip
Volunteers needed, will be involved in training in the developing world.
So need to be able to have a background in training and sharing ideas.
Possible people could be:
- Theology Background: Interest and/or background in Theology
- Professionals of any kind involved in disabled people ie: teacher, pastor, therapists etc
- Disabled people who can come and share their story.
- Anyone who would like to share their testimony and share a inspirational experience through training others.
Completing an application form
- A completed form is needed for each trip even if you have been previously completed a form please complete new each time. This can be downloaded HERE with a support pack that can be downloaded HERE
- There are three parts to the form
- Part One –Basic information this is used for internal TTR use and is generic across all programs
- Part Two – International Mission Specific questions and information
- Part Three – Principles/ Self disclosure and code of conduct
- Personal Information: Please complete the information correctly from your passport as this will be used to book flights
- References: Even if you have been on a trip before we need to randomly do references for previous volunteers. So please let referees know references may or may not be taken.
- Background to Christian Faith: This is included in the application form as we are a Christian charity and part of the mission is to spread the message of Jesus.
- Team Roles – there are different roles on each trip, if you know what role you would like to apply for please state and if you don’t
Please complete this information truthfully so we can best support your needs whilst on the mission trip. We may need you to consult your doctor for us to seek further advice as to if we can meet your needs on a TTR trip.
Principles of Short Term Mission
Please take time to read through these and search your heart to if this is your heart for mission too
We need a minimum number of people for each trip. Flights will be booked three months before - this could be earlier if the minimum number of people is secured. Your deposit of £250 needs to be paid asap to secure your space. The balance will need to be paid by